Welcome to Club Penguin Education we have the latest posts and cheats , guides , exclusives and more! Follow me on twitter @Lcfc1CP And make sure to Subscribe me on youtube. Btw have a great day thank you!

Club Penguin Rockerhopper and Aunt Artic Tracker 2011

Rockerhopper

Status : Online
Server : Searching
Room : Searching

Aunt Artic

Status : Online
Server : online
Room : Searching






Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Club penguin A New Member in Club Penguin Cheats?

Is Their a new member in Club Penguin Cheats? Yes! Im Nitrofire100. I'll post updates that Lcfc1 missed or forgot to post.  I'll also post secrets and glitches. I will also post videos about Lcfc1 and mine ( Depends ).


Yet...
Do you know Nitrofire100?
Nitrofire100 is a black penguin who is mostly seen on sleet, dock and ice shelf, town.
he wears a red cap , green sunglasses, blue cape, red-striped t shirt, and a pair of a black shoe.
If you still don't know how he looks like, here is a picture.







Now do you know?
 Lcfc1 and me, Nitrofire100 will be working together and bye!


~Nitrofire100(CPCheaterzGang)

No comments:

Post a Comment