Welcome to Club Penguin Education we have the latest posts and cheats , guides , exclusives and more! Follow me on twitter @Lcfc1CP And make sure to Subscribe me on youtube. Btw have a great day thank you!

Club Penguin Rockerhopper and Aunt Artic Tracker 2011

Rockerhopper

Status : Online
Server : Searching
Room : Searching

Aunt Artic

Status : Online
Server : online
Room : Searching






Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

New Club Penguin Shadow Ninja Moves

Hello, Penguins!
There has been a lot going on with Card-Jitsu lately! Well, while I was roaming through the Club Penguin files, I found a couple exclusives! The moves look really cool, here they are…
If you are the penguin, this is what happens to them when you attack…
That is really cool! I am really excited to see where all of this goes! All of these rumors just keep getting stronger and stronger! What do you think of these? I think they are cool!
Make sure to drop a comment and let us know!

~Nitrofire100

No comments:

Post a Comment