Welcome to Club Penguin Education we have the latest posts and cheats , guides , exclusives and more! Follow me on twitter @Lcfc1CP And make sure to Subscribe me on youtube. Btw have a great day thank you!

Club Penguin Rockerhopper and Aunt Artic Tracker 2011

Rockerhopper

Status : Online
Server : Searching
Room : Searching

Aunt Artic

Status : Online
Server : online
Room : Searching






Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

New Club Penguin Colour?


Hello, Penguins!
While looking at my friends site i found a really intresting exclusive. This time i found a new Colour mabye coming to Club Penguin?
CREDIT TO MONCHOCHO FOR PICTURE
However this was in the voting season to pick Aqua , Lavender and Maroon. Aqua Won but why did now do they want to bring back the Lavender Colour? I Think they where angry cause of they did not chose Lavender. Leave an interesting comment below and tell me what you think about this.

~Lcfc1 Cp~

No comments:

Post a Comment